Aku tau kalau aku tanya korang, mesti korang akan mengaku korang ni pandai! Tapi buktikan kat aku yang korang ni genius tahap dewa! Jawab TekaTeki kat bawah!
Jangan tengok jawapan dulu, kalau main tipu, dosa! Aku tak Nampak tapi Allah sentiasa memerhati.
1) Name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
2) What is always coming but never truly arrives?
3) I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, and water kills me; What am I?
4) What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?
5) What do you throw out when you want to use it, but take in when you don't want to use it?
6) When can you add 2 to 11 and get 1 as the correct answer?
7) The Family Reunion: At a recent family reunion, the family consisted of 1 grandfather, 1 grandmother, 2 fathers, 2 mothers, 4 children, 3 grandchildren, 1 brother, 2 sisters, 2 sons, 2 daughters, 1 father-in-law, 1 mother-in-law, and 1 daughter-in-law. How many people at the reunion and describe them?
8) There is a word in the English language in which the first two letters signify a man, the first three signify a woman, the first four signify a great man, and the whole word represents a great woman. What is the word?
9) What is the only 6-letter word in the English language that gives you 12 when you take away 1?
10. We are five little things of a similar sort. You will find us all on a tennis court.
1) Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
5) An Anchor
6) 2hours added to 11 o’clock then u’ll get 1 o’clock
7) Seven : 2 little girl, 1 little boy, father and mother and their father’s motherand father
10. vowels – a, i, e, o, u .. in “a tennis court”
Aku tau korang da tengok jawapan...